The MENA region lures millions of tourists yearly and is an Instagram-worthy holiday destination. Influencers and travel aficionados have flooded social media with their jaw-dropping images and videos of the breathtaking views of the skyscrapers, flora and fauna, and the Dubai skyline. To satiate your wanderlust of exploring the MENA region, you must plan your leaves, budget, bucket list activities, and most importantly, save on your bookings and maximize your holiday experience.
Many tourists prefer local booking sites for trust and ease of communication. Miscellaneous OTAs (Online Travel Agents), travel aggregators, and marketplaces help you make bookings easily but how would you choose the best sites if you want to plan and curate your holiday independently? Our blog narrows down the options of the top 10 flight booking websites of the MENA region in a simple point-wise style. Let us uncover!
- Tajwal is powered by the massive travel company, Al Tayyar Group.
- Its mobile applications help you book flight tickets and hotels on a single website.
- It facilitates easy refund processes.
- You can access Tajawal’s call centres in UAE, Saudi, Bahrain & Kuwait.
- Best for curated holiday packages for easy planning with or without flight.
- It gives you plenty of options for exploring various destinations.
- It has a presence in UAE & Saudi Arabia for better communication with its customers.
- Wego gathers data from other OTAs, airlines, and websites and analyzes more than 700 travel websites.
- It narrows down your search to give you the best feasible option to budget travelling.
- Wego was launched in Singapore and MENA (2012) and Dubai (2013)
- It has its call centres operating in UAE and Saudi Arabia.
- Flyin was launched in 2010.
- It helps you book hotel rooms and flight tickets.
- It boasts of being the first online travel agency in Saudi Arabia.
- Flyin is an award-winning travel agency and was declared as Middle East’s leading Online Travel Agency in 2015 & 2016 by World Travel Awards.
- Musafir gives information about more than 2 million locations and flights to over 3000 destinations.
- They are a luxury travel agency committed to offering you the best travel itineraries.
- They are from India and Sachin Tendulkar is their international brand ambassador.
- MakeMy Trip was founded by Deep Kalra in 2000 in India.
- They give some of the best options to travel to the Middle East and help travellers make beautiful memories and enjoy lucrative savings.
- eDreams was incepted in 1999 by Javier Pérez-Tenessa, James Hare, and Mauricio Prieto.
- It is an online travel agency providing discounts on low-cost airlines, charter flights, and tour packages.
- They have a robust search engine helping you make optimal choices for flight bookings.
- They also provide the best Middle East Airlines and help you travel at the best price and peace.
- Kayak incepted in 2004.
- It is one of the best sites in the MENA region for the best flights, accommodations, rental cars, and vacation packages.
- They have a large database of subscribers who love their services.
- They boast of a 1000-member team that helps millions of travellers across the globe to travel at the best price and enjoy their trips the most.
- Expedia is one of the leading travel agencies globally.
- It has years of experience and technological innovation to help expedite bookings.
- It has successfully created a massive marketplace to help travellers make the cheapest bookings.
- Cleartrip is based out of Mumbai, India.
- It helps travellers book flights, railway tickets, hotels, and activities in India and the Middle East at an affordable rate.
- It offers a variety of choices, convenience, and affordable prices to its customers.
With an exhaustive list like this, you have a wide choice of websites that would help you tick off your bucket list of destinations and activities to enrich memories. These travel websites have carved a niche for themselves through their years of committed service and if you are on a travel-spree do not look further and make your bookings now!